Saturday, May 9, 2015

Obligatory First Post Testing-Out-ness

Just an initial test post, trying this thing out to see how it looks.

I've been meaning to start this up for a while now, but of course I procrastinated on it.  But I put it on my to-do list for today, and now I'm doing it.  It's kind of amazing how much more likely I am to actually get something done if I put it on my to-do list...

I do have some actual sad, depressing ramblings stuff I want to write about, which I will hopefully get started on in the coming days.  But I'm tired now, and I have to get up early in the morning, so I'll just leave it like this for the moment.  Not that anyone will be reading this, because I haven't set this to be public (I hope), and I haven't told anyone I'm doing this; so I'm basically talking to myself right now.  Which is a little weird.  Which is why my plan is to only invite weird (in a good way) people to read this blog.  So, if you're reading this right now, congratulations.



Sorry, there's not actually anything more to read.  I'm just testing out the jump-break thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment