Okay, I've been slacking on this for a few weeks, but I was down in WPB, and I rarely get anything done while I'm down there. I also didn't have that much to talk about....
Tomorrow should be a fun day. In the morning, I'm taking pictures for a rally against postpartum depression, and in the afternoon, I'm going to go pick up a new foster bunny. Hopefully a new foster bunny with better litterbox habits than the pair I had a couple months back.
I've also started having back pain over the past 6-ish weeks. Nothing debilitating, but it deterred me from exercising to any useful degree. Walking, or even just standing up, for more than 10-15 minutes made my back start to hurt. It got better when I was in WPB--I was able to walk around on the beach taking pictures for a good hour with no pain--so I'm pretty sure the problem is my mattress. It's old and cheap and probably well past its recommended lifespan. (I've had it 5-ish years, and I got it secondhand, so who knows how old it actually is.) Anyway, I have an air mattress that I got a year ago for reasons I don't remember, so I've inflated that and put it on top of my bed. Haven't tried sleeping on it to see if it helps with my back, but I don't see how it could be worse. I did sleep on it a couple times when I first got it, just to try it out, and I was impressed at how comfortable it was for a cheap air mattress.
Also, on a totally unrelated note, I really want to go tubing. It's so nice to be in that relaxed, natural environment for a few hours. And my skin feels really good after spending all that time in the spring water.
Put a pea under the air mattress . . . just to check.
ReplyDelete